Sponsored by Friends of the Rink
Dinner & Dance
Featuring live booty-shaking music with
Yogoman Burning Band!
•Raffle •Silent Auction •Dessert Auction •German Fare w/vegetarian option •Microbrewery Beer
Location: Mt. Shasta City Park Upper Lodge, 1315 Nixon Rd.
Doors Open 5:30pm • Dinner 6pm • Dance 8:30pm
Dinner & Dance: $20/presale, $25/door (includes one beer & door prize raffle entry); Dance-only: $10
Tickets: Available at three Mt. Shasta Locations:
• Shasta Base Camp, 308 S Mt. Shasta Blvd.
• Village Books, 320 N. Mt. Shasta Blvd.
• Mt. Shasta Visitor’s Center, 300 Pine St.
Rinktoberfest!’s auction items include:
- Weekend 2-bdrm time share in Sparks, NV
- One-week stay at Rainbow Rock Condo in Brookings, OR (ocean view). Visit: www.vrbo.com/28632
- Stone end table from Horvath Masonary
- Stewart Mineral Springs overnight stay, included mineral baths
- Two rounds of golf with tips from an expert at Mt Shasta Resort
- Two tickets for North State Symphony concert at Redding’s Cascade Theatre.
- Children’s Picnic table (Port Orford cedar) from the Siskiyou Opportunity Center
- Leaf Blower
- Polished Stone Slabs from Horvath Masonry
- Art photograph from Pauline Uri
- Music CD’s featuring Allison Scull & Victor Martin
- Outdoor accessory gear from McCloud Outdoors Gear Exchange
- Gift Certificate from Native Grounds Nursery
- Rose Bush from Spring Hill Nursery
- Autumn tea sampler basket from Serenitea
- Jewelry by Aida Hinojosa necklace & earrings
- Reflexology session Pauline Uri
- Chiropractic treatment with Nathan Sivananda
- Massage session with Jill Gardner
- Massage session with Susan Anderson
- Acupuncture treatment with Lynn Lloyd
- Restaurant dinners
- Hair cuts
- And more!!!
Plus: • Raffle of granite stone slab coffee/outdoor table
on granite block “legs”
• 50-50 raffle