Siskiyou Ice Rink offers exclusively scheduled times for group skates. The rink is also available for private events.
Group skates are available for all ages, and may be scheduled:
- Wednesday & Thursday, 10am-12pm and 1-3pm*
- Fridays, 10am-12pm and 1-2:30pm*
**December 26-30, 2016 we offer holiday public skating 12-5pm; there are no group skates this week.
- Some Sunday days, 10am-12pm are available by special arrangement and the rink can be rented privately some Sunday nights 6-8pm
- Some Thursday nights are available by special arrangements
- School groups (public, charter & homeschoolers); download a school groups flier PDF file
- Youth groups (4H, Scouts, sports teams, leadership, etc.)
- Church groups
- Special needs groups
- Your own private group
Group sizes range from 10 to 125 participants; there may be multiple groups on the ice. Cost is $7/person and includes skate time, safety tips, rental skates (if needed) & helmets. Group skates book quickly, call soon to reserve.
For group and private event reservations and information call the rink at (530) 926-1715 or contact Cindy at Mt. Shasta Recreation and Parks District: (530) 926-2494.
Call the rink to book your event: (530) 926-1715, or call Cindy at Mt. Shasta Recreation and Parks District: (530) 926-2494.