Roll out of bed and join Siskiyou Ice Rink for a New Year’s Morning Pajama Skate! From 9am – noon we’ll be serving hot drinks and goodies. All ages arriving in pj’s skate for $7, includes rental skates and all-day admission through 5pm. Non pj’s and afternoon (12-5pm) skating admission is regular pricing of $7 child, $8 teen & $10 adult; skate rental +$2.
Merry Christmas from Siskiyou Ice Rink! We took this Christmas Eve photo of a b-i-g snowman last night in downtown Mt. Shasta greeting folks from Parker Plaza on N. Mt. Shasta Blvd. Also on N. Mt. Shasta Blvd., today our friends at Wassayaks coffee shop are extending community spirit and Christmas cheer by offering free drinks and goodies until 2pm today. Stop by and say hello on your way to the rink – we’re open 12-5pm today – it’s a gorgeous day in Mt. Shasta, come join us!
Upcoming special events & holiday week skates:
• Dec 24 (Sat) Christmas Eve Skate Session.
- 12-5pm Public ice skating. Regular admission.
- 12:30-1pm Skate Lessons: Tots age 4-6 & Child age 7-12*
- 1-1:30pm Skate Lessons: Teens & Adults*
* Lessons: $12, includes rental skates (if needed) & admission to the afternoon public skate session.
• Dec 25 (Sun) Christmas Day Skate Session. 12-5pm. Regular admission.
• Dec 26-30 (M-F) Holiday Weekday Afternoons Skate Sessions The Rink offers a special public skate session on weekdays during the holiday week, 12-5pm (Friday also 6-9pm + other regularly scheduled lessons & activities).. Regular admission.
• Dec 31 (Sat) New Years Eve Skating 12-5pm. Regular admission.
• Jan 1 (Sun) New Year’s Day Pajama Skate! Roll out of bed & join the fun at Siskiyou Ice Rink in pajamas! Coffee, chai & goodies. 9am-12pm. Discounted admission for those in their pjs, stay and skate as long as you like from 12-5pm.
• Jan 1 (Sun) New Year’s Day Afternoon Skate. In addition to our New Year’s day Pajama Skate event (see above), the rink is open 12-5pm. Regular admission.